From my 25 whatevers:
3. You know you’re an SL addict when you realize that you spend more time awake in SL than sleeping in FL. And you have dreams about SL. And you know what these acronyms mean.
Aside from that, here are some what’s-news:
1. I haven’t been doing my work. But I now have a clearer idea of what I want to do with my life. Perhaps this is the quote of the moment for me:
“We try to judge people not on how much time they waste but on what they accomplish over fairly long periods of time, like a half-year to a year.” – Les Earnest.
2. I am still in a relationship with the man I love. Hoorais.
3. I bought my first ever pair of rainboots. The are red with yellow ducks all over. Classic.
4. I still think Paddington Bear is the most adorable shit ever.
5. I am moving into a house for the first time in my life, with four girls, two of which are terribly amazing because they worship my legal age. It’s going to be sexciting.
No, it doesn’t involve orgies. Unless…, nevermind.
6. I have been on time for most of my classes.